Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sundays


As a child, Sunday mornings were always a drag- sitting through the looong service at church, where I was one of the six kids. I would always scribble away on the church bulletin, and snicker with my buds as the old ladies would sneeze. Now-a-days, though, Sunday is one of my favorite days of the week. I cherish the atmosphere filled with familar vibes and warmth. My church family is my family. Preacher Dale always delivers thought-provoking sermons that really have molded my spirituality. He has a way of making you say "Ah! I have never thought of that like that before..." He is one of those people who has been everywhere and done everything. We always have lengthy conversations about his many adventures before Sunday School while we kids sip our sugar-filled coffee.


My church was where I first accepted God into my life, and where my faith continues to grow. I thank each and every member of the big ole' family for being such an important part of my life. May we have many more memories to grow!




-suzyQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys. Please leave a comment- I want to learn more about the interesting and wonderful people who happen to stop by and see my work. I would love to hear from you!

-suzyQ