Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's a Big Week


This week and last week are two of the biggest weeks on my side of the family: Wimbledon. My mom, brother, sister, grandpa, grandma, and countless cousins, aunts, uncles, and me all play the beautiful sport. It is either always on the television when I am in the room, or I can constantly here it going on in the background. Personally, I find it extremely boring to watch, but it is quite obvious my family feels the opposite.
Mine and my mom's two favorite players are Andy Roddick and Roger Federer- and despite popular belief, it's not only because of their looks.
-suzyQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys. Please leave a comment- I want to learn more about the interesting and wonderful people who happen to stop by and see my work. I would love to hear from you!

-suzyQ