Saturday, July 4, 2009

Independence Day


July 4th has always been one of my favorite holidays. We have a huge family reunion down by my grandparent's pond with 150 of my closest relatives. There is always mounds of delicious food, and it is a great time to catch up with some of my long, lost cousins. Today, I enjoyed following around one of my youngest cousins whom I get along with very well. I have never realized the difficulty of capturing pictures of toddlers until today, but I did manage to get a few cute ones in there.





Here are some other pictures I managed to shoot today of various family members.





friendship.


peace.

family.


I hope you have a wonderful Independence Day, and I hope you take some time out of your day to honor those who have made this country the wonderful place that it is.

Happy Fourth of July!






-suzyQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys. Please leave a comment- I want to learn more about the interesting and wonderful people who happen to stop by and see my work. I would love to hear from you!

-suzyQ