Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mom Time


Traveling up to the beach, it was just my mom and me. It has been so long since I have really had time to really talk with her, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I caught her up on things going on in my life, we went shopping, and ate at a nice little seafood place for dinner. I love mine and my mother's relationship. A lot of teens worry or feel uncomfortable about telling their mother certain things, but my mother and I talk about everything. I am always open with her-she is my best friend.
"There never was a woman like her. She was gentle as a dove and brave as a lioness… The memory of my mother and her teachings were, after all, the only capital I had to start life with, and on that capital I have made my way." - Andrew Jackson
I love Mom Time.
-suzyQ

1 comment:

  1. Mum and daughter relationships are very important. I have a very good relationship with my mum and spend a lot of time with her now. She is my mum and also my friend and I hope my relationship with my daughter will be as good.

    This a lovely tribute you have written to your mom.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys. Please leave a comment- I want to learn more about the interesting and wonderful people who happen to stop by and see my work. I would love to hear from you!

-suzyQ