Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Boys Will Be Boys


We threw a birthday party for my dad last month and invited all of the families on the street. I had my camera out- trying to get a picture of everyone- and of course, all the elementary-aged boys hid themselves from me. This little one, however, has not hit that "too cool for school" phase yet. He gladly smiled his best smile while I snapped the picture. I guess while boys may be boys, children will always be children- blissfully innocent.
I am headed to the beach for a few days with my huge family- 22 of us in one house!
Wish me luck.
-suzyQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys. Please leave a comment- I want to learn more about the interesting and wonderful people who happen to stop by and see my work. I would love to hear from you!

-suzyQ