Well, I am sad to annouce that school started back for me today. As excited as I am about the year ahead of me, thoughts of my wonderful summer still linger in my head. After careful thinking in french class today, I jotted down my favorite things about my summer.
And here they are...
1.Fresh fruit and veggies- my main diet in the summertime.
2.Having the time to read- for fun!
3. Being with my family every second and loving every bit of it (well, maybe not every bit.)
4.Finally starting my blog! And being introduced to some very wonderful people through my blog that I would never have met otherwise.
5. Getting my learner's license.
6. Pursuing a constant dream of mine by being in a play for the first time ever. I can't believe I have waited so long to get on stage because I fell completely in love with it. One of the best decisions I have ever made.
7. Finally getting some long-awaited projects finished around my house... I will come out with it now-I am suzyQ and I am a total narotic clean freak. There ya go.
8. I have never been happier than I was at times this summer. Complete bliss.
9. I started hanging out with some new people, and became really close with some really cool friends.
10. I conquered my ocean fears. I usually never, ever get in the ocean because of the feeling of critters crawling all around me (and sharks!), but when we went to the beach this summer with some friends, we all stayed out in the ocean for hours on end. It was fantastic. I really loved it... especially since I had on swim shoes :)
11. My sister and I redecorated a room in our house and turned it into a bonus room... I love designing rooms and I had so much fun with it.
12. I learned every single word to "Here Comes the Sun" by George Harrison. My new favorite song, and quite fitting for summer.
13. Watching my favorite show, According to Jim every day.
14. I gained a little creativity- something I want to continue gaining my whole life.
My summer was simply amazing.
How was yours?