Thursday, August 27, 2009

Drama Mama


Well...it's just that kind of day. Gloomy weather, tests and quizzes galore, blah, blah, blah.


We had try-outs for our school play today in Drama class, and there is only three parts suitable for girls. I sadly don't think that I got a part, so I am kind of bumming... but who knows.


As I am sitting here typing, all I want to do is go put on some comfy sweats and snuggle under a blanket...
but the good news?
Tomorrow is Friday!! Ahh, the weekend. Also, fall is coming soon (my favorite time of year!)- fall also means that I will be outside constantly and that pretty pictures will be coming soon!
Well, I am on to watch a sitcom and drink some hot, delicious, comforting tea.
And hopefully, I will fall fast asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys. Please leave a comment- I want to learn more about the interesting and wonderful people who happen to stop by and see my work. I would love to hear from you!

-suzyQ