Friday, August 7, 2009

Alive Among the Dead


I was sitting on my front porch this afternoon, glancing down at my mother's barely living flowers, when I found this little beauty- alive among the dead. It got me thinking...


What great lessons can be taught through everyday things in life! With so many things in this world going terribly wrong, what are we supposed to do? Well, the answer to that big question lies in this tiny flower: be alive among the dead surrounding you! I challenge you to scrounge among the dead in your life, and realize what all you have to live for.


So come on, let's live.


-suzyQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys. Please leave a comment- I want to learn more about the interesting and wonderful people who happen to stop by and see my work. I would love to hear from you!

-suzyQ