Friday, September 11, 2009

Colors, really?


First things first: This photo and the one before, and the ones to follow are all results of my summer savoring. I hope you all have gotten some great shots of these last days as well!


Sooo.. I took a personality quiz based on my favorite colors on http://www.colorquiz.com/ today, recommended by my very dear friend, Caroline. Just to humor her wild imagination, I took it. But as I read the results, my mouth dropped wide open. No one has been able to perfectly describe me better than this. I seriously suggest this to you, it was so cool! And it really shed some light on some current situations for me.


"Feeling tension and stress brought on by situations which are out of her control, leaves her feeling helpless, anxious, and in adequate. In order to build her self-esteem back up, she looks to others for recognition, respect, and encouragement. This can be a problem since she tends to blame others for her shortcomings. Searching for solutions that are geared toward her needs and self-consciousness."


"Feeling held back and restricted from moving forward, looking for a solution that will give her more freedom and less obstacles."


"Seeks freedom and the chance to do as she wishes; avoids restrictions or things that try to hold her back. Feels an intense amount of pressure being put on her and would like a chance to escape in order to do the things she wants and needs to do for herself. However, she lacks the determination and motivation to escape and pursue her own personal gains."


And who would've thought?


Wishing a wonderful weekend to all.


-suzyQ

2 comments:

  1. Not sure if this a true reflection on me. It said I make friends easily. I don't feel this is true however It is possible that I have an over active imagination as it suggested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine had some things that didn't really fit me either, but I guess I had better luck with it than than you did... The whole concept was very interesting to me though!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys. Please leave a comment- I want to learn more about the interesting and wonderful people who happen to stop by and see my work. I would love to hear from you!

-suzyQ