Friday, September 25, 2009

Like mother like daughter...


"Good night, Mom," I said. Then I stealthily snuck into the kitchen and cut a generous piece of a brownie cake that we have. I then walked upstairs and attempted to fall asleep... but the craving for one more meager crumb kept me awake. So I crept back downstairs to polish up the last bit of the cake... but, to my dismay, the cake polishing had already occurred. And as I looked into the deep, dark shadows of the pantry, I spotted my mother licking her greedy fingers.

Like mother like daughter.


-suzyQ

4 comments:

  1. WOW you look so much like one of my very best friends throughout my teenage years.

    Yo have to be quick to beat your mom as she has year of experience up her sleeve. Don't be surprised if she new you were heading down stairs for that last piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cool! I actually hear that a lot...

    And I am sure she knew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you made me chuckle ...yay mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...you two look alike and obviously see things the same way...
    cherish those moments when they happen....

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys. Please leave a comment- I want to learn more about the interesting and wonderful people who happen to stop by and see my work. I would love to hear from you!

-suzyQ