Tuesday, September 22, 2009

sigh...


green grass. pink lemonade. sun tans and tan lines. faded beach towels. sandy flip flops. pimento cheese sandwiches. back-porch dining. strawberry banana smoothies. blue skies. bare feet. skinned knees. grass stains. endless movie marathons. fresh cucumbers drowned in vinegar. lazy mornings. late nights. last-minute planning. camp outs in the playroom. the warm, sweet scent in the air.

oh summer, how I will miss thou.

Happy Fall to all you Blogger residents out there.

-suzyQ

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture! Summer went by so quickly, didn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think what makes seasons so special is that we have to wait another 9 months to see them again. But the always come back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen: Thank you. It most certainly did!

    Liss: You are so right... I am looking forward to next year! But fall is my favorite season...

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bloom is alive with the colors of fall...magical composition suzyQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've received an award over at my blog- it's the second post down! Congratulations!

    Also, I miss the summer too. Very, very much.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys. Please leave a comment- I want to learn more about the interesting and wonderful people who happen to stop by and see my work. I would love to hear from you!

-suzyQ